Friday, June 27, 2008

The 101th post

Just realised that this is the 101th post of my blog.

You might start calculating the total number of the archive post and found that "hey, ai mei... where got 101 post?"
Haha.. You are right. There are less than 100 posts in the archive.

Since I started this blog, I used to think of any topics to write when I have time. Such as in the bus/train or sometime during working hour. oppps... shhh.. Keep it low. Don't let my boss know. ;p
However, due to my laziness, all the topics can end up in 3 different way.
1. remain in my brain. This happen most of the time due to the laziness.
2. write half way and save as draft without publish in the blog. Sound stupid to do so, but still I will stop half way.
3. published in my blog and read by all of you. This is the best ending if and only if I have the mood to finish the whole blog. ;p;p

Haha.. Anyway, congratulation to my blog for the 101th post I have.
Since this is the 101th post, let's me blow the candle and make a wish.
. . .
lOl
Huhhh.....
lOl
Hope that.... (ppl said wish won't come true if we say it out.)

Lastly, thanks to all my royal readers... If you have any suggestions or feedback on my blogs, welcome to do so. Thank you very much. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*roll on floor and laugh non-stop*
yeah..gratz for the 101th post!

薇薇 said...

dont worry, i have lots of post laying in the blog as draft too :P

~AmK~ said...

ikan>>what is tat so funny wo? ;p anyway, thanks.

wei>>I think tat will be normal then. sometimes, i purposely write and keep in draft. those are sth i cant tell anyone but must vomit out from my brain. ;p;p

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~