Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Breakdown point

These days, everybody is worry and tense to hear about new announcement or news.

Okok.. It's me who is worry and stress to hear announcement and news. To make it more clearer, I also worry about all the "rumours" will come to real.

I wonder am I the only one has this kind of feeling. I kept thinking, what is my back up plan if something really happen. What can I do or what should or what will I do when something worse happen.

Just early this week, there was a NTU undergraduate who stabbed his supervisor and committed suiside after that. I wonder, what happened to him causing him to have this kind of reaction. Is it really a very very very super extremely serious breakdown to him? I guess no one really know.

Back to think of myself, will I somehow someday in future have the similar reaction as him? How much can I take my stress? Will I really breakdown when something worse really happen?

I do not know. And I hope I will never reach to that point to get these answer.

These few weeks, I tried to find something to do every night after work to clear my mind, to release my worry and tension. Some of you may know, I been in facebook more often these few weeks. I am sort of addicted to some of the games inside. With them, I tried to recover from my anxiety and frustration.

Thanks to HC that he need to listen to what puked or vomitted out from my mind because of all the anxiety I have.

But how am I going to continue when there are scary rumours or anouncement every two days.

S.O.S.
Someone out there, please teach me...

AM, be strong......

7 comments:

ChoonShih said...

When the darkness sneaking in at the east, the sun is rising up at the west.
Read more books and news, talk to older/experienced people, have fun and laugh more. Cheers~
Look at what you have now :p

shiauthing said...

can you recall something bad happened to you in the past? do you still remember how you sail through all the challenges? things that seemed to be so tough merely register in our memory/life.

Life is never easy, but everything will pass by very soon and you wont even notice that you have survived all the challenges ahead.

have faith in yourself, you will be fine :)

shiauthing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Wong said...

ya.. it's difficult, but you have to know about where is your source of fear coming from.. then solving from there..

in short :in order to solve the stresssss then u must know where it is coming from first...haha.

normally stress is coming from below source...:
1.worry about financial income?
2.worry about own ability in finishing those jobs?
3.worry about ppl gossip about you?
4.worry about repaying the loan,mortgage etc?
5.too many works to finish, not enough times....
6.no friends...
7.can't find boyfriend or girlfriend.
8.suddenly feel losing direction in life. where to go next..
9. ? u think yourself..

solution:
1.finding way to increase your income; increase passive income and developing rigorous saving habit.
2.time to upgrade, read more booksss(that can help you, not novel)
3.you can't control other's ppl thinking / what they talk, but you can control your own thinking..therefore, since u can't control them, u can only control yourself to ignore what they gossip lo.. as simple as that..haha
4.solution about the same as NO.1
5.prioritize them...finish one by one
6.participate in the group/society that in line with your interest
7.i guess u dun have such problem..haha.. HC is there..
8.time to find some spiritual reading..
9.i believe you can solve it! believe yourself, you're strong enough indeed.

斌世无双 said...

everyone having stress now... all the best

Anonymous said...

"Keep Faith"

that's what I always telling myself :)

cs

~AmK~ said...

Thanks to all my friends giving me mentally support. I felt better and in fact i am calmer than what I thought I will be. ;)

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~