Monday, January 17, 2011

First roll result

Finally, I developed it and bring the CD back. While on the way back, I was wondering why they only gave CD without hard copy.
And my friend who borrow and intro the "film" to me ask:"who will still want hard copy when it is already digitized?"
And my answer is "me lo". As I still relating film with hard copy photo. :p

Anyway, let's share some of my shots.

This roll started from the Malacca trip. Played with some other tricks like double exposure but it didn't come out well. I guess like what I told him, I am not digital and not analog now, half here half there, no 3 no 4.
Famous A Famosa
Another landmark at the red house area. (can't remember the name of that church)
A "lorong" (street in Malay) along the Jongker Street
The lovely couple
The sweetest and loveliest couple who just celebrated their 32 anniversary
Back doors of someone house at somewhere in Balestier

As can't even finish the one roll in Malacca (still very treasure to press the trigger), it mixed with a few shots taken in Singapore.

I think I started falling in love with it. ("我想我有少少钟意上他了" quoted from a cantonese phrase I came across in HK advertisement)

2 comments:

ChoonShih said...

Nice template with beautiful photos :)

~AmK~ said...

thanks friend. :D

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~