Thursday, June 21, 2007

SHOCK

It was my third day of work yesterday. I suppose to write this last night but until I as done with most of the things, it was almost 2am already. Very tired.

So, my third day of work. Finally, I got my company PC back after sent to IT mobile for some PC configuration. I am now able to start any work with this PC already. So good. ;p;p Thanks to my colleagues for helping me up with some applications and PC setting, I should be able to start a real working life soon (=end of honeymoon orientation, hehe... ;p;p).

While I was settling with all those applications and settings, I received a call from my boy friend. I was stunned after answering to the call as he told me that his colleague call him an ambulance to hospital. (look carefully that it's ambulance but not a cab) I was damn shock. I dunno what to say and no words in my mind. Before I remember to ask him what happen, he told me that he fainted a few times in the toilet. His CEO saw him fainted in the toilet and ask another colleague to move him out from the toilet. They then call for an ambulance.

Oh no... What had actually happened. For a while, I was thinking what can I do. Can I just go out to visit him? Can I accompany him in the hospital? Can I..... But the next thing come out from my mind was, this was just the third day of my work. Will it be good if I apply urgent half day leave? And finally, I decided to visit him after work since I am not the doctor and cant help much. What I can do is take him something he might need in the hospital from home after work.

In hospital, I dunno what to ask. This seems to be the first time that I visited someone close to me alone. (normally parent ask everything then I listen) When I arrived, his boss and colleague were there. He told me that Dr still dunno what is the cause and suspected is inflamation. Will take some tests today.

Before I leave, he asked me to bring back some of his things, including his clothes which contain of blood. (btw, the reason he fainted is because of bleeding) I'll need to help him clean up those clothes. As the blood stained on his clothes for the whole day already, they have a super strong blood smell. I almost vomit last night when I open the plastic bag. sigh... After asking some friends (current housemate and ex-housemates), they taught me to pour with hot water first. Then, I boiled water (many rounds), stucked my noses with tissue paper and started with the cleaning at almost 12am last night or this morning. That made me slept so late at abt 2am.

Hope that he will be alright and may god bless him. I'll always be there for him and give him my full support.

After this incident, I then realised that working and studying life are really different. hai.. Will discuss about the difference in next post. ;p

2 comments:

aiLinG said...

hey sis,don worry so much!
he'll be alright!!
emm,cant help u here,so sorry..
hope that he'll ok very soon!
and u muz take good care of urself,then only u can take care of him...
god bless him!

Anonymous said...

Mei ar.....
sorry to make you worry so much bout me. i also hope that i will be ok soon. as for now, i am really glad that you are by my side through all this.
i know now that i have to be strong myself in order not to let anymore ppl worry bout me.
no matter what, i really wanna tell you, i really really love you and am very "xing fu" to have you with me. Thanks a lot.

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~