Friday, June 8, 2007

wait wait wait

Finally, the final year final sem results released already. I already knew my results thru degree audit there. For all my previous results, I checked from there. But, class of honor won't be shown at the degree audit page. Thus, I tried to check thru the exam result page.

Loading.... Done..... these are the two words i saw for many times.

I can't access the web page, all my friends also can't. Maybe because too many people access at the same time or all the results are uploaded at the same time. I also dunno. What to do? Wait wait wait...

What I know is, I am very nervous. I afraid my class of honor I'll see later will not be the one I hope for. I had the feeling this sad case will happen. Sigh... pray hard and keep my fingers cross.

Anyway, a good news to be announced, I passed all the subjects. I can grad ald. Hehehe... I even got my first and last A+ in NTU. No regret in NTU already. Congratz to myself. Hehehe....

Congratz to my friends also. So far, all my friends passed all the subjects and can grad. Hehe.. One of them got 1st class honor. He is so great. Congratz to him. I know that there will still a lot friends getting excellent results, congratz to all of you. You can now be NTU alumni already.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations to all of you =)

bright future awaits everyone!

cheers,
py

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~