Monday, December 22, 2008

Company shut down eve

It is so quiet in my office now. I can clearly hear what everyone talking (phone or talking to colleagues) although they are sitting few tables from me.

Around me, in my section of abt 30 tables, there are only less than 5 people come to office. The colleague who sitting next to me told me that this is shut down eve syndrom. Haha...

Now, no mood to really do work. Feel like counting down to go back home. It's 940am now, which mean i still have 7 hrs and 50 minutes more to end my last day work of 2008. I am waiting...

2 comments:

薇薇 said...

hey, so happen to come across your blog. hahaha!

can't believe it i dont have the syndrome at all, i'm already at home :)

enjoy your long holiday too!!!

~AmK~ said...

haha.. so fun that you are already back at home. Really don't feel like coming to work this morning. But do not have any leave left already, no choice have to come also. still have 3 hours more.. heheheh...

Enjoy your holiday ya!! ;)
Merry christmas and happy new year!!

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~