Sunday, January 11, 2009

2008 vs 2009

It's already the 11th day of 2009. And now only I started to write this post talking about my 2008. From here, I guess you guys can know, I was defeated by my laziness badly in 2008. And it seems the beginning of 2009 is still the same.

As I said, I was very lazy in 2008, I hope I can defeat my laziness in 2009.

I wasn't really know my direction in 2008. I need to have a clearer direction and plans for my 2009.

I've tried a few new things in 2008. I put on the braces to become iron teeth lady in Sep, I perm my hair for the first time on the very last day of year 2008 and etc (can't remember others right now). What other new things will I try in year 2009? First in my list is mount Kinabalu hiking in June.

I started my marathon fever with some of my friends here since year 2007. In year 2008, I joined two so called big scale marathon activities, Nike Human Race-10km and also Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2008-half marathon (21km). In year 2009, I'll challenge myself in the Adidas Sundown Marathon 2009-full marathon (42.195km).

After grad from JSHS till 2008, I've seldom contacted to some of my Sec School friends. So sorry to all of you there. I guess I'll try my best to keep in touch with you all more start from this new year of 2009.

Ever started working, I also started to lost track on my Uni friends' news. Another group of people which I need to apologize to. Let's have more outing during the weekends or some drinking and chit-chatting after work this year.

Up till year 2008, I was always showing my temper to my family and luckily I was forgiven for that everytime. I love you all. Thanks for forgiving me for being rude. Hope that I can be better in controlling my emotion in year 2009.

2008 vs 2009, wish that 2009 will be better than 2008. Lastly, happy new year to all of you. ;)

3 comments:

ChoonShih said...

I want to see your new hair style. Post up a picture with your iron-braced teeth if you don't mind.

Happy new year and may all your dreams come true in 2009. I'm looking forward for marathon in 2009, too. Hopefully can make it.

~AmK~ said...

emm.. my new hairstyle ar.. it seems to be a failure.. the curl is not curly enough one. ;p

iron-braced teeth photos ar.. let me find a better one then post. hehe.. or will scared people one.. haha..

which marathon are you joining? i guess i'll have at least two marathon this year. see if there are others to join or not.

ChoonShih said...

I'm not sure whether I can complete full marathon, my feet failed me for quite a few time already. Completed the Penang Bridge Run half marathon (25km) last year, and it did not turn out good for me.

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~