Monday, August 11, 2008

Pre-braces day 4

It is day 4 since the Indian Dr put the 2 elastic band in my mouth. It was very uncomfortable but I started to get used to it. (high adaptability ;p)

It is just don't feel good when I eat something which need to chew a lot. eg, meat, bread (some bread need to chew a lot) and etc. Anyway, I try my best to avoid those food. ;p

I received a SMS this morning. It was a appointment reminder from NDC (National Dental Centre). The reminder is to remind me on my appointment this Wednesday for the wisdom teeth extraction.

In fact, I wanted to reply them and tell them that I have not forgotten about this appointment ever since the moment I made this appointment.

Due to the way my wisdom teeth grow, the dentists (again there are many dentist viewing my case wherever I go) were telling me that it is still possible that they can perform normal extraction to extract my wisdom teeth. Only if the tooth got fracture inside during the extraction, they will send me to the surgical extraction.

My teeth looks scary, but the treatment to correct it sound more scary. Sigh...

May god bless me. Let them extract both the teeth smoothly and without leaving so much pain.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~