Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pre-Braces day 7

I got my 2 wisdom teeth out yesterday morning. The appointment was set at 830am.

I was quite worry about the extraction. I fear of the pain after extraction. I fear of the feeling when I open my mouth for very long time and seeing the dentist put one after another tools in my mouth. I fear of the possibility that my tooth will be fractured inside during the normal extraction and need to walk to the next level for surgical extraction.

The whole process from the moment I see the dentist till I went out from the clinic is less than 20 minutes. The first 10 minutes, I asked her something. (ya, my Dr is a she. ask her before extraction just in case my mouth too swelling to talk.) The last 5 minutes is to do the payment. The 5 minutes in between include the time she injected the 麻醉药 to the area around the teeth to be extracted, the time she did her own stuff and preparation while waiting for the 麻醉药 to get effect, some time for... Anyway, what I trying to say is the time she extracted both of my teeth is like maybe less than 1 minute only. In short, she was very fast.

Emm.. a bit late now, 11sth pm now... Let me continue this post tomorrow. By the way, I will be meeting the Indian Dr tomorrow. He will help me put the metal on my lower teeth tomorrow. That will start my first day of brace day. Let's see how it go tomorrow. ;)

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~