Thursday, April 30, 2009

My blog

My elder sister just started with her new blog, , 3 days ago. Apparently, HC and me are the two siao kia who keep her posts with a lot of comments (wonder are we trying to flood her comment corner, hehe..). As for her, she is very cooperative to keep posting at least one post everyday. This remind me of the "me" when I first started my blog.

My first blog is at MSN mySpace (which only has 2 posts ;p) if not wrong which then followed by Friendster. After seeing so many of my friends use blogspot, I then started my this ~AmK~ corner. When I first started this blog, I was so keen to say that I wanted to keep myself with at least one post everyday. Those who know me long enough should have known I am such a "3 minutes passion" person (guess no need to know me very long can already know about this) that my at least one post per day become at least one weekly, then bi-weekly then monthly...

Guess I will have a lot free time and I suppose I can try to keep my "promise" again. ;p;p

Stay tuned...

6 comments:

黰真 said...

Wow, so, this is how you introduce your sis? Anyway, I manage to survive until the third day now... Let's see what will happened next.. Haha, but I am so happy to see you have finally added some new postings in your AmK corner. And thanks for all those comments, those are actually helping me to keep up with my promise to myself..And I hope that my comment will help you to keep up with yours too. Btw, you need to teach me how to add some of the features in my blog.. And your way of leaving comment is easier than mine..

White Water said...

change everything to english and it will be easier :D :D :D

黰真 said...

hey, I already write everything in English for your sake

~AmK~ said...

haha... interesting way to intro u leh. ;p;p

btw, you no need to purposely write in english for him, he can use his "best friend" to read chinese post. he always does that.

黰真 said...

That's just an excuse, get pretty frustrated typing in chinese...

Anonymous said...

your blog is loading slowly.

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~