Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy months ahead

FYI, I just registered myself in the HP Triathlon 09 in catogory solo freshman (Swimming 200m, cycling 10km, running 2.4km).

This is the first triathlon I join. Do not know how will it be. I must have something wrong somewhere in my brain. ;p;p

Like I told Wei Wei, I join not to win, but to see how far can I go.

Anyway, please wish me luck for the first part, swimming. Among the 3 parts, swimming should be the hardest one for me. That keep me to join the easiest category. hehe...

My race schedule:
090530: Adidas Sundown Marathon (42.195km run, done)
090625: KK trip (coming next, not a race though)
090816: Safra Singapore Bay Run (21km run)
090913: HP Triathlon 09 (S-200m, C-10km, R-2.4km)
0912XX: Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon (intended to join either full/half marathon)

Ganbatte Kudasai!!!

9 comments:

White Water said...

gambate.... :)

Ying Ying 盈盈 said...

wah, you are so geng!!

~AmK~ said...

I dunno leh... i afraid i'll stuck at 100m of swimming tat day... never really swim at open water before. besides, now i only know frog style. hopefully can manage to learn free style by that day.

IkaN said...

damn...
im so shameful now after saw ur race schedule..

see my 1"
090601: sakura biffet.. +1 kg done
090704: kishinbo buffet...+ 3kg
090714: mechant court buffet..+1kg
090809: dragon gate buffet..+2 kg

~AmK~ said...

wow.. ur schedule sound interesting leh... wanna treat me one of them? either kushinbo buffet or merchant court buffet or dragon gate buffet i also dun mind.

aL said...

wah,ur schedule really so full o,but gambateh!!

~AmK~ said...

hehe... thanks...

shiauthing said...

u are soooooooo great! jiayou~~

~AmK~ said...

i test water test water one... thanks. ;)

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~