Friday, June 12, 2009

Resting

I am now resting in my room.
Dunno what to do, (actually I can simply come out with a long to do list)
Lazy to do anything,
Lazy to think what to do.

Watched a few episode of TVB dramas,
played facebook bejewelled blitz (somehow can't tahan and started playing it again.)
read some of the blogs
now writing my blog.

Since HC left to Swiss, I was like a bit too free.
most of my time were spent on thinking what to eat.
(Although I still spent a lot of time thinking what to eat when he is here.)
I can sleep early,
do a lot of stuff,
and not doing a lot of stuff.. hehehe..
But just, a bit boring sometime when he is not with me..
Anyway, still got a more days to go...
8 more days and he will be back..
Till then, let me zho bo zho bo a bit.. hehe

2 comments:

黰真 said...

Hey, what is zho bo zho bo mean?
well, just wondering, what do you feel the last time you come to the state

White Water said...

zho bo = do nothing.... :p
tat time she was traveling. She enjoyed it. :p

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~