Thursday, June 11, 2009

Diarrhea Again

I had diarrhea on Monday which stopped after cleansing my stomach. I went toilet at least 3 times in the morning after breakfast and once again after lunch. There after, the diarrhea stopped.

I had normally "big business" on Tuesday and Wednesday. However, my stomach is still not feeling so well.

Last night I ate the curry beehoon + mee. It is still quite good. But, I got waken up in the early 4am because of the pain at my stomach. It's 4am you know. So early and thus I made myself slept again. However, I got waken up another time at 5am. I really can't tahan the pain and quickly go to the toilet.

gosh.. It is so painful that I thought I would have started poo-ing the moment I sit on the toilet bowl. It wasn't like that. The pain was just getting more and more painful. Sigh. Besides the pain, I can felt myself sweating non-stop. And then, all the food I ate started to leaving my body very fast.

This condition continue quite a while. I think I went toilet at least 4-5 times just within half an hour. Wonder should I just sit inside the toilet or not. hehe..

Hai... To those who always said I am thin, this could be one of the contributor. Don't know since when, I have been diarrhea quite often. It's not that I like diarrhea, diarrhea is just not fun at all.

6 comments:

薇薇 said...

so kelian...
drink kopi o to stop diarrhea :P
it works!

White Water said...

u really need to take care urself ya. now, eat those not oily and not spicy food la. miss u a lot...

黰真 said...

wow, hope you are better now.. Hmm.. I think you shouldn't have eat spicy stuff now that your stomach can not stand it... I dunno what is good for stomach, you should ask mum lah... well, I think the coconut milk is not good for stomach too.. AS hc said, you really need to take care of yourself, and I miss u alot too....

~AmK~ said...

thanks all.. i am better now ald... my boss chase me back to rest. so i was already at home after lunch hour. now got a little toilet phobia.. also dun really dare to eat anything. but i am better now, din go toilet even after my lunch... guess the diarrhea stopped finally.

Miharu said...

I heard you are still diarrhea-ing. Drink more water to prevent dehydration and take care...

~AmK~ said...

no la.. diarrhea stopped since Friday till now.. and somehow, my stomach a bit extreme, stopped diarrhea then stop the daily "big business" also.. afraid will got constipation soon.. by tat time, i might need to buy medicine to make myself diarrhea again. jia lat..

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~