Saturday, August 15, 2009

Run Race

Later, I was suppose to wake up at 5am so that I can make it to the HP Family Day X-country run on time. But still, I am awake now. Not a good habit for a person who are going to take part in a run race soon. (those reading please do not try this, as I have been trained to do the special action. hahhahaha... copy those special action performance show notice)

Back to the run race. I guess I am a little bit of crazy already. In less than 6 hours time, I will start running for the HP X-country run 5km. This 5km should be achievable as in should be able to be completed easily.

But, within less than 21 hrs after I reach the finishing point, I will need to start running again for another run race I registered a few months ago. That is the Safra Army Singapore Bay Run (sth like that, lazy to confirm the name. someone out there might want to check it out? haha) for a total of 21km route.

May god bless me.

As listed in one of my previous post, my this year is full with a lot of run race. If not wrong, after that post, I registered two more run race events.
011109 - Great Eastern 10km run (exclusively for women only)
061209 - Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon (I crazily registered myself for the full marathon which is the 42.195km run)

I wonder why did I register for so many run race. Not that I can run fast enough to win the competition and win myself some pocket money. Moreover, I need to pay for those run race I registered, except for HP X-country run and Corporate Triathlon 09 which fully sponsor by HP. HP also partly sponsor for the SCSM this year as I join as corporate race (FYI, the run itself got no difference between individual or corporate runner in term of starting point/time, just the corporate will accummulate point for every finisher who register under their corporate and compete with other corporate).

Guess what I can do is keep running since I have already registered myself in the run.

3 comments:

ChoonShih said...

Good luck! Back to back run requires superb physical fitness.

黰真 said...

oh well, sound scary, but gambatee!!!

Jen Wong said...

Run AM Run!

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~