Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blogging in Lab

Haha... Do you know where am I now? I am still in lab..
The third time (if I m not wrong) I write blog in lab.

But, this time is my fyp mate,kh force me to write one.
We prepared to go back home after a whole day of work. But his thumb drive a bit slow, copy files like snail. Should have started run another set of result now one. But he said, "no need la. write your blog la.".

He is walking around in the lab now. Keeping mumbling "chui zi". This "chui zi" is Cheong's "wife". Kh suspect "chui zi" and a guy got something. He said must tell Cheong. But where is Cheong now? He is going back home (his Pantai Remis house) tonight. How come his "wife" not follow him back home but stay with another guy in lab? This is the question.(in CPK tone) ;p;p

ok la. Kh stand behind me and staring at my screen fiercefully already.

It's time to go back.

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

later ur boss saw u r blogging then u know~
:P

~AmK~ said...

emmm... we OT wo.. OT blogging also ok one ma.. ;p

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~