Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Coffee Lover vs Coffee Addict

Few years ago, I seldom drank coffee (except for starbucks or coffee beans).
I am not a super coffee lover nor coffee addict who must at least drink a cup everyday.
To be more exact, I dun really like coffee.

But today, suddenly wanna buy a cup of coffee, put on my table, sip it once a while while editting the matlab code. (mayb i think this is cool ;p)

I sms my fyp mate and hope that he will pass by the caffe express and help me buy a cup of "drug". But, he din reply my sms. :( He is now beside me with his laptop and without coffee. Too bad.....

Am I addicted to coffee? Do I consider as coffee lover?
I also dunno...

6 comments:

薇薇 said...

i'm both a coffee lover and addicted to coffee...

you should know by the amount of coffee i have in the cupboard!hahaha...

薇薇 said...

perhaps what i'm doing now is what u want to do...

sipping coffee and doing report...

~AmK~ said...

oh no.. wei wei u are bad.. tempt me only... i am so tired now.. hope can go bac now ald. ;p

Anonymous said...

dun fanjian la..
drinking coffee is not good..

i hate kopi..
but i like nescafe...LOL

~AmK~ said...

haha... u hate kopi hor.. but u everyday drink...

Anonymous said...

u know why?
cuz i wan to train my endurance
LOL
u c..i also every facing u la~
kekekeke~
:P

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~