Monday, March 26, 2007

EEE Final Year Students' BIG Day

Today is EEE final year students' BIG BIG day. We need to submit our FYP report to our moderator for grading. All our effort put into the FYP will be graded according to our report, demostration(some might have but not all) and oral presentation.

I have printed out my report at 2pm sth today. It is so fresh and hot. Thanks to Nyok Khiam who helped me to make my graft looks better. 60 pages from cover page till the last page of appendix. I think my report is the least pages report. Hai... what can I do? I really dunno how to add in more things already and a bit lazy somemore. ;p;p

I brought my report to the printing room and wanted to bind it. But, the printing boy told me to collect it an hour later. Oh no... an hour??? ya, it's true. I saw a few stacks of report inside the printing room. Luckily, I still have time. I put my report there for binding and wait at CICS lab. While waiting, I helped Ah Cheong to do his report formatting. Hahaha... He owe me a cup of starbucks coffee. :P:P

An hour later, I went to the printing room to collect my report and straight away chiong to my moderator's room. I passed my report to him and informed him about the change of title. He looked a bit disappointed when I told him that. But, what else can I do? I already changed the title and he already chosed my project. Just pray and hope that he can gao tai gui shou, fang wo yi ma. Hopefully, he wont kill my scores.

Now, the only few things I can do is wait for the demo, study for final exam, prepare for oral presentation and be ready for any job interview. Hope that every tasks I mentioned above can be smooth smooth sharp sharp over.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH....
happy that all of us r still alive
thanks god~

~AmK~ said...

haha.. yaya.. we are all still alive..
btw, can u leave ur name? dunno who are u. :P :$

Anonymous said...

guess la..kabak

<'#>< <-----so obvious~

~AmK~ said...

ooo... it's you, salted fish...

Anonymous said...

my symbol nice a not?

<')#><

Anonymous said...

<' #><

testing :P

~AmK~ said...

baka ikan spam my blog...

Anonymous said...

baka ikan spam my blog...

ok..as your wish. i will spam your blog..

ps: i will be happeier if u remove the baka and add a pls
"ikan pls spam my blog... "
i think this sentense is more polite.
:)
spam spam spam

Anonymous said...

SPAM

Anonymous said...

SPAM SPAM

Anonymous said...

spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

~AmK~ said...

stupid baka ikan

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~