Thursday, March 22, 2007

FYP final report submission countdown

Few more days before FYP final report submission date, 26th of March.

Although I should think more positively that I can have a big release after the submission, but i felt a bit scared cause I think my report still not ready for submission yet. However, I am very slack to improve it and I dunno how can I improve it. This should be the main reason why I am so slack now.

Hai.......

Due to my backward report writing, I printed out all the reference papers I cited in my report today in IHub. All the printing cost me about S$6-10 I think. But bo bian, I need to know what have I cited in my report. Can't imagine how my face will look like if my moderator ask me something that I cited but I know nothing. An advice to everyone, don't follow my footstep, do not ever do backward report writing unless you have no other choice. ;p

All the best to all final year student.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~