Monday, March 19, 2007

FYP report first draft submission

Finally, I have submitted my first draft of FYP report to my supervisor.

Although this is not the perfect and final one, but at least the born of the first draft is a big release for me. I know there are still a lot to edit and to do, but at least I can have a better rest for tonight after few weeks of late sleep.

I have written a few reports before, but this FYP report is different. After the submission of the reports I wrote in the past, that's it met the end of the story till my results released. I didn't need to really care about how I wrote them and what will the examiner think about my report. But this doesn't apply to FYP report.

After the first draft submission, I still need to edit it for a better one as final report. I need to make sure the report I submitted can prevent me from being asked by moderator some deep deep questions. A demostration is needed to show the moderator what have I actually done for the whole year. Lastly, there is the oral presentation of the project. The most scariest part of the FYP. Some might think that this part just as easy as drinking water, I do hope so.

Actually, this is still not a big problem for final year. The biggest problem is how I want my life to be after graduation. I don't know, I really don't know...

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~