Thursday, July 19, 2007

A few trips to ICA

Thanks god that I have my pr application process almost done. Now, left only the collection of IC.

Since that day, 28 May 2007 (if not wrong), I've went to ICA a few times more than most of my friends.

28th May, went there twice as I forgot to bring my original birth cert (i brought the photocopy one but left the original one at home. dunno for wat.). I had to rush back to my home, get the original birth cert and rush back to ICA.

8th June, the third time I went there. This time was to cancel the first temp employment pass. (long story, sad story, don't ask me to tell you ;p;p)

15th June, the forth time of my trip to ICA. This time was to reapply temp employment pass.

19th July, should be my last 2nd trip to ICA for PR application purpose. (Really hope so)

After stuck in the level 5 of ICA building for so many times (and also so many hours), it's a relieve that this process will be ending soon. Good luck and all the best to those still waiting. Feel free to ask me if you have any question regarding the process at level 5 of ICA building, I'll try to answer your question if I can. ;p;p

To go next: 3rd storey-ICA building.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~