Saturday, July 14, 2007

a new start

start from today, i've moved out from my suilian dong.
start from today, i have all my stuff at this new place.
start from today, i am not belongs to block 917.
start from today, i need to settle down at block 619.

thanks to my friends who helped my to move my stuff.
thanks to my friends who offered help for moving stuff.
thanks to my friends who drink my red bean soup.
thanks to my friends who visited my house.

welcome my friends and everyone i know to my house.
welcome my friends and everyone i know to have gathering at this place.
welcome my friends and everyone i know to own some sweet memories here.
welcome my friends and everyone i know to visit me at "long mountain".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah~laogao king has moved to long mountain...
pls return shui lian dong for Mr. Ikan~

~AmK~ said...

opps... the shuiliandong is not belongs to ikan, so cannot be returned. ;p;p

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~