Monday, April 2, 2007

FYP demonstration over.

Woohoo... My FYP demonstration has just over. Emm... to be more exact, I can't call this as a demonstration, cause I didn't really bring my moderator to my lab to show him what have I done for the pass few months. A more suitable term for the session just now should be a discussion session. He asked me mainly about what I did and what is the difficulties of the project.

No matter how he grade me, at least one more task in my list have been done. The next in my list will be the appointment with Chartered. Hopefully, they will give me the same feeling as what my moderator have given to me. All the best to me and may god bless me. ;p;p

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations =)one more hurdle down!

Feel happy for all of you. I like reading your blogs. It brings back memories of my final year and my crazy frens xD

Feeling uncertain is normal, but having so many true frens walking side-by-side will make us braver =) don't worry!

Treasure the last few months of your undergrad life and enjoy to the fullest!

All the best class of 2007~

py

~AmK~ said...

Thanks PY for ur advice. I enjoy listening to ur advices. Always make me feel warm.

Ya, so lucky that I have so many friends going through these hard moments with me. Dunno how can I go through all these days without them. Really thanks to all of you...

No more few months already.. This week is already week 12. next week is the last week of the sem already. exam coming soon. This would be the most qing song (in the sense of number of paper i taking, 3 papers) yet the most toturing (cause my last paper on the 2nd last day of the whole exam while most of my frens last paper on 25-27th) exam. ;p;p

Anonymous said...

oops... u reminded me that i'm left with little time for exam prep too =P

i have 2 reports due and 2 papers =P

but my last paper is on 27th... haha~

no worries, let's work hard together =) let us malaysians conquer the exam hall =P

py

Anonymous said...

yeah....
we spartans are not pondansssss...

Anonymous said...

gambate u all(py included :p)....
like wat i always say, do your best and that will be enough ald.
no matter wat happens towards the end, just live life without any regret. :)

Anonymous said...

N2..
why u dun incude me?
HATE U..
:'(

Anonymous said...

dun wan include u.
cause u r pondan, not spartan :p

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~