Thursday, April 12, 2007

Last day of school life in NTU

Today is my last day of school life in NTU. My last tutorial session was ended at 430pm without discussing any question of the last tutorial. Coursemates are more interested in the revision as the last last tutorial's material is not included in the coming exam. ;p;p

Since today is my last day of school, my design partner and me tried very hard to complete our design and report by today. This motivation pushed us to a very high exhaustive level. For me, this tiredness is higher than the period while i rushing my FYP report. (although both reports are to submitted to the same person, my FYP supervisor = my design lecturer) :D

Anyway, we made it to complete our report by today. We can go back when the sky still bright. However, my partner still need to go to school tomolo as the lab technician already went home when we completed our report. So sad. Thanks to my partner, she did a lot in this design project.

So, I need to do revision for coming tests ald. Ganbatte kudasai to everyone.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~