Friday, April 13, 2007

Memories~~ chui sui

Oh no... I can't sleep. Not because of my problem, but the unit upstairs is creating noise polution. The unit upstairs is doing renovation. The drilling sound made me can't fall asleep and almost drive me crazy ald. Arrrhhh......

Since I can't sleep, I have just uploaded some pictures in my MSN Space. After I added some caption on the pictures, I am thinking mayb I can post some interesting ones here.

Memories~~ chui sui

吹水kaki大合照

吹水王之战开始

kh暂时领先,cheong想办法回击

欲知结果,请查阅MSN Space。 ;p;p

For those who want to get the uncompressed photos, let me know and I'll think a way to send to you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.....why put so many of cheong and my pic? Put some of ur pic la
-kh-

~AmK~ said...

i just put those interested one ma...others can view from my msn space ma. ;p

Anonymous said...

nah nah, dun anyhow say ah, i'm not chui sui kaki ah...

I'm "observer" only ah... since i'm a very shy and silent ppl...


happy studying,
CL

Anonymous said...

nahhh nahhhh....
ah lap dun bluff la.....
all water oso blow by you one..... now wanna deny :p

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~