Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hungry.....

I am very hungry now... Waiting for the "golden pillow" delivered to me. The operator said, will be delivered at abt 8 sth or 9 sth.

Oh god... I am really hungry...

Before I start writing this post, I was reading someone's blog. He is a "food hunter". He do not know he got such a name cause I just creater it for him 5 seconds ago... His blog is all about the foods he ate with some of his comments. In fact, I should add another word in front, "rich food hunter". He had been flied to quite a lot of places in 3 months time. California, Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong etc... Reading his blog made me more hungry. And so, I decided stop reading for a while and write on my own blog.

It seems doing something else do not distract myself from the starving feeling. I am gonna find something to eat now.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~