Sunday, April 20, 2008

Uncertainties.... Interesting???

After some up and down, I've finally got myself to sort of settle down. Trying very hard to get myself to a more normal life. (might not be very hard, but since i am a lazy and slacking type...)

Registered to the PAssion card early this year in Jan, thinking to join some of the courses in CC with cheaper member price. Was so enthu when the moment I paid for the PAssion card membership fees. (for those who know me well should know what will happen later. ;p) Drag..Drag.. Drag... Giving myself with a lot of different excuses. Thus, the first course (yoga) was signed up in March. Two months time for me to finally decide to sign up a course. Sigh.. I am so lazy.

Today, I went to the 2nd course (aerobics dance) for the 1st session. It was a tiring session but fun and exciting. To compare both Yoga and Aerobics, they are totally different. Yoga is soft and relaxing whereby Aerobics are more active and tiring. Yoga teacher told us to breath thru our nose only but not our mouth whereas the Aerobics teacher told us to breath in thru our nose and breath out thru mouth and nose.

Anyway, I really enoy going to both the classes, at least I have some work up every week.

But....... It seems like we shouldn't have a stable life. The moment I found myself in a more stable and settled down life, I got a bad/good news of the day. In short, I might need to move again. Hai... It is bad because it is really not that fun to move every few months. Tiring, time consuming, giving headache and also hurt the wallet. It might be good because we can change to a new place which might be more convenient to us (work and go kai kai).

Hai... Life is full of uncertainties, which make life more interesting.

1 comments:

Spock said...

Finally resume blogging eh?

What's this? Quarterlife crisis? From what I saw, you are not the only one facing this kind of problem. I guess as we grow older, or rather, feel older, we tend to reflect more on life..

Eh, you not old yet la.. Not even married yet. (hint, hint) :P

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~