Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Shag...

SHAGGG....

This word has been used in my msn nick for a few days already. A few of my friends ask me why am I so shag.

My reply to them is, there are quite a few issues came to me these few days. A bit lost to do not know how to handle them properly. That make me think of what cause me so lost.

1. I am too "cincai" with most of the things for the past. Seems like i seldom take things serious. Neither studies nor life. For studies, as long as can pass it's enough and don't bother to understand more detail or remember them after exam. For life, don't bother to learn anything (other than what i learn from school) seriously.

2. I was too used to the "tao bi" way of solving problem. In fact, the problem never solved with this stupid and coward method.

And so, i told myself these are some of the bad habit which shouldn't have on me. From now on, I must not be so "whatever" style. When learn somethings, really need to learn by heart. I started with paying S$50 for the yoga class. I told myself that i must not skip any of the class. If possible, practice them at home. Good start har?? ;p;p

As to how to throw away the bad habit of "tao bi", still thinking of a more practical solution. But currently, I think solving the issues i met in my work can be considered as part of the training to face problem. Any suggestions?

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~