Wednesday, May 21, 2008

cough syrup+block nose tablet+phelgm tablet+antibiotic tablet=drownsiness

As you can read from the subject, I fall sick again. In fact, I never fully recovered since April that I also left a post about I fallen sick.

I was so act smart that I didn't take the medicine given by the doctor. Thinking that with a lot of water is sufficient enough.

Yesterday, I can't take it anymore. I went to see doctor and got myself some medicine (all stated in the subject, of course with my one day MC also). After a light breakfast, I became an obedient patient and took all the medicine with correct dosage.

The doctor doesn't lie. He told me that the medicine (cough syrup and block nose tablet) he gave me will cause drownsiness. They really work. After less than half an hour, I felt sleepy and fall asleep very soon. I slept for more than 4 hours, from about 12 sth to about 5 sth.

I wonder am I too tired after a few days trip back in Pg or due to the chemical reaction of the medicine that I slept for so long. However, I would say that I did feel better after the 4-5 hours rest.

Today, I took one set (all medicine except cough syrup) each after taken my breakfast and lunch in office. Since then, the only thing in my mind for whole day is, "I should have taken another day of MC today".

It's totally no fun become "sick cat".

2 comments:

薇薇 said...

pity ai mei... think the weather plays a part!

~AmK~ said...

think so too... bacteria and virus seems to be more active under hot weather.
so everyone, please take good care of urself. drink more water and have enough rest.

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~