Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Trip back to Penang

I was back at Penang for the past 3 days (17-19 May 2008) as we have a holiday on Monday (Vesak Day). I took this oportunity to go back home because I miss Penang very much. My last trip back to Pg was during CNY. It seems to be quite long I did not go back. I miss my family, I miss my home, I miss Pg food... and they are all in Penang. (in fact, not all my family member stay in Pg now)

Anyway, I have a list of task I need to do during this trip back home.
1. take grad photo with my family members (you read it correctly, I went back this time to take my graduation photos. Don't misunderstood it, I did graduated last year just did not take the photos till now. Thanks to my sisters, back from KL to take these photos with me. Thanks to my parents also cause they still smiling even though they were very tired. Need to thanks my youngest sister also. I felt good to have spent time with them doing this although the photo price very expensive. However, it would be better if we can have one more person with us. Miss her so much.)
2. vision check (if not wrong, my last check was two years ago.)
3. eat Pg food (yummy.. I waited so long to eat Pg food. I even prepared a list of "must eat food" in my mind. Pg char keow tiao, Pg hokkien mee, Pg wantan mee, Pg cendol, Pg ice kacang, mummy's homemade pig leg in vinegar, Pg laksa, Pg curry mee, Pg jawa mee etc... I managed to eat some of them but not all. Some people might think, "you can find most of them in Sg also ma". To this people, "you are wrong!!!" Sg food are no fight to Pg food. I think most of Penangites who stay here will agree with me.)
4. bring cookies back sg for my colleagues
5. bring some of my stuff back to bm (need to clear some of my stuff, cause need to move again soon.)
6. meet with some of my RC friends

Although I am very tired, not enough sleep, not enough rest throughout the trip, I still felt happy that I went back to BM.

5 comments:

aiLinG said...

wakaka,so surprise that wan tan mee is in ur list o,haha...

aiLinG said...

miss u all so much!!

~AmK~ said...

yaya... it's in my list, but not HC's. he said sg also got. he dunno eat one. hehe..

miss u all too...

薇薇 said...

penang food is definitely the best! no matter where i go, i miss penang food all the time!

~AmK~ said...

haha... ya lo... some even pay so much money just to eat Penang food(not exactly the same taste but very close to I believe) at those high class restaurant.

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~