Thursday, May 15, 2008

First poll result

I've started a poll one week ago. This poll was opened for a period of one week.

After this one week, I finally got my first poll result.

Poll question: Which language do you prefer? (I mean for my blog)
Option: English, Chinese, Malay , Japanese (these are some of the languages I know)

Deng Deng Deng Deng......

Total number of vote: 3 (thank you the 3 of you very much. in fact, the 1st 2 votes were voted after I forced them to cast their vote. This shows my blog is very low profile.)
Highest vote: English with 2 votes (to thank the 2 of the 3 royal readers, I write this post in English)
2nd highest vote: Chinese
Lowest vote: Malay and Japanese (luckily no one vote for these 2 languages, wonder if I still manage to write a complete passage in these 2 languages)


Now I know, English is prefered. Thus, I'll try my best to write more in English. Hopefully everyone can bare for my poor and "private limited" English.

Since this poll is closed, let me think of another poll question. Suggestions and ideas are welcomed. ;)

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~