Friday, May 23, 2008

Poll #2: Are you also a blogger?

Seems like my poll became slightly more popular already.

From the result, it could show a few things:
1. All my readers are blogger. (direct interpretation)
2. Only bloggers read my blog.
3. Only bloggers read blogs.
4. Non-bloggers seldom read blogs.
5. Non-bloggers do not read my blog.
6. Non-bloggers too shy to vote as a non-blogger.
7. ....

Anyone has any other creative ways to interpretate this poll result?

In the mean time, it's time for me to think of the 3rd question.

3 comments:

peiyun said...

Hey,

I've been reading your blog since last year, and I wasn't a blogger back then :)

~AmK~ said...

let me think of a category for u...
7. non-bloggers read my blog till turn into a blogger. :$ hehe...

Anonymous said...

yes... interesting text )

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~