Saturday, May 31, 2008

Grad photos with family taken by using my K850i

As posted in my previous post, I was back in BM to take my graduation photos with my family. We decided to take the photos at France & Taipei at Megamall there. As the shop do not give us soft copy for free and we think it would be not worth it to buy them at such expensive price, we took some photos ourselves at the shop using my K850i (5.0 megapixels).

From the left: dajie, ah 4, mummy, myself, eva and daddy.

Taken by ah 4, with her artistic angle.

My family, myself and my K850i from the mirror.

The two person who brought me to the today me.

Dajie who purposely came back from KL for this photo taking.

My pretty sister, Ah 4.

My cutie sister, Eva.

Myself.

Myself again, with a cool post.

Myself, acting cool again.

2 comments:

peiyun said...

Your Xiaomei is very cute!

And you look pretty too!

~AmK~ said...

She is very cute rite? heheh..
She always call herself as "ko zui yee yee".

**FYI "ko zui" means cute in hokkien, my family learned this from watching the hokkien series. ;p;p

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~