Tuesday, May 29, 2007

After two weeks...

It has been quite some time I abandon this blog. This is because I was back to my hometown in BM for a week. There, I seldom online and lazy to online also. ;p;p Spent most of the time watching series with my sisters, tidying part of my house and slacking (most of the time) at home. Enjoy these few days very much. Lying on the bed watching prison break with my sis at night till quite late and lazy to wake up the next morning for jogging. Ate a lot of my favourite food which I can't find in Singapore. But, too bad, happy time always so short. It's time to go back to Singapore. Before I really went to take bus, I actually thought of pospone the trip back to Sg. However, it's a bit late as I've confirmed the bus ticket. Sigh...

I reached Singapore yesterday morning. It was a tiring day. After about 12 hours bus journey, I didn't really have enough rest before I went to school to settle some of my FYP stuff and do some photocopying. I think yesterday will be the last day I go to school before convo.

Today was not an easy day as well. Need to wake up quite early in the morning. Went to ICA to settle my PR application stuff. As predicted by my sis, I really a big head prawn. I checked all the documents needed a few times before I left home. But end up with, I need to come back again to take a piece of original cert. (brought all the photocopies and left one of the original copy at home, stupid me, sigh) But finally, I still get my thing done. hehe...

After I thought everything has done, I met a decision making point again. Fell into the dilemma I faced last few weeks again. What needed to be face, can't be avoided. Then, I just made another decision a few minutes ago. I not sure whether I'll regret on this desicion I've made or not. But, I will not know it anymore because I've chosen not to know. Anyway, I know I always got support from my family and friends, at least my da jie had promised me that she will give me support already. Thanks very much.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~