Thursday, May 3, 2007

Pre-last paper mode

In about an hour time, I will be taking my last paper of my final year exam in NTU. A bit tired, cause cannot sleep last night. Not so sure about the reason. But anyway, that is not the main point of this post.

The main thing is, I gonna take my last paper soon. Thanks to HC and ikan for their morning call. I appreciatied that very much. HC told me that after few more hours, I gonna be "bang se" (similar to freed). Emm... ya, true but not all correct, cause I still have my final year project oral presentation to go. Hehehe....

Jia you jia you for the last paper. All the best and good luck to me and all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheh.....
consider bang se ald la....

~AmK~ said...

emm... my presentation skill bad ma.. ;p;p so need more preparation. So how you gonna celebrate for me? hehehe

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~