Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My careless mistake

Today, when I left my house and reached the lift at level 6, I met a uncle holding a "tongkat" there. We both waiting for the lift to go down to level 1. It happened that the lift in front of me open the door, and so, I enter the lift first.

Since the uncle holding tongkat, I was thinking that I should go in first then press on the door open button so that the door won't close while the uncle was entering the lift. (the lift door got some problem one, close door very fast.) I was trying to be a kind girl today.

But, but, but, don't know what happened to my hand, my eyes and my brain. When I press the button, the door did not remain open but it end up closing. I was a bit shock because the uncle was in his way entering the lift. I keep pressing the button and hope that it will open but end up it closed and left me alone in the lift.

I was a bit blur why this happen. Why the lift door closed when I press the "door open" button. However, just within a few seconds, I felt extremely sorry to that uncle. I realised that the button I pressed was not the door open button but the door close button. Oh my.... What had I done? I was trying to be kind but actually what I did can make the uncle got injured. Sigh... So so so so sorry uncle. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Sigh... I wonder why I did something like that. I laugh at wy when he pressed on the wrong button before. And today, I did it myself. I really had no idea that I actually pressed on the wrong button. After a while, I had a conclusion, I think I am too used to press that button after I enter the lift. Sigh... Anyway, with no excuses, I really did something wrong. I sincerely felt sorry to that uncle.

5 comments:

薇薇 said...

aiyo...really careless...last time wy almost killed me once!you saved my life,but u almost killed one today!

tak piak!maybe you did not have enough rest.rest more and drink coffee to stay alert,like me.... :P

~AmK~ said...

emm.. you seems so proud of drinking coffee. ;p;p haha...

but think I really need to rest more after thur's presentation.

薇薇 said...

i don't seem to have time to rest until i have my feet on penang's ground.

Anonymous said...

aduh..wy is good guy. he wont kill u d, wei wei.

~AmK~ said...

opps.. the dual personality guy/gal started attacking my blog.

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~