Thursday, May 3, 2007

Post-last paper mode

Wooohoooo.... I have finished my last paper this morning.

Requested by some of my readers via msn, I started writing this post after a nap. ;p;p A good blogger shouldn't dissapoint his or her readers. hahahahahaha....

Not much feeling after last paper, quite a big release plus some tiredness. It's true that I can be more relax now while waiting for my FYP oral presentation on next Thursday. However, I need to face back to some unsolved issues which I holded on during exam period. A lot of question pop up in my mind again.

Thus, I really need to spend some time on thinking what am I suppose to do next. List out all the MUST DO mission and start doing it. Mayb any of you have suggestions on adding the list please feel free to leave comment. I will consider them. ;p;p

Hopefully the life after graduation will be more wonderful. By the way, I started missing my school life already. How about you?Hehehe...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm..now only I know u got so many loyal readers. I am one of them...haha

a must do mission? tell u one---sing K...haha.

relax after last paper ba. a lot of time to think about job or accomodation. no hurry

continue to write more ba. btw, i prefer read chinese post. haha

~AmK~ said...

haha... thx my loyal reader. yes, you are one of them.

emmm, ur must do mission seem interesting but not for tonight. ;p

will still need to think in the end one, better think it now so that can make arrangement to go home earlier. i miss my family.

i will continue to write more. you also write more ya, dont let ur 3 posts feel lonely. i also prefer to write in chinese but will mix language in my blog. hope that can learn to use proper english here. hehe... ;p;p

薇薇 said...

hm...how come cheong sir not my loyal reader?y?y?i jealous!!!!!woo woo...

:P

kidding la!

anyway,am,what do you plan to do?what is MUST DO?we dunno,how to suggest leh?and we cannot "kick" you when we catch you not doing wor...how how?

~AmK~ said...

emm... ww, you got the point. and you are kicking me now. thinking what must i do is one of the must do thing. but i am still too lazy to start thinking. hehe.. will update a must do list in my blog very soon.

Anonymous said...

wei wei duno I am her loyal reader too ah? On average I read her blog almost once a week.

~AmK~ said...

cheong, average once a week not so loyal leh.. ww's blog is averagely more than 1 posts everyday one.

Anonymous said...

tonite kick u cause still lazy :p

~AmK~ said...

where got lazy wo... i already posted the must do list. I also did reading the book i bought ald. :P:P

aiLinG said...

have u read 2day's newspaper?hee...

~AmK~ said...

haha.. i did read... 2 news... ;p;p although just 2 news, but it's a good start though. hehe

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~