Friday, May 4, 2007

MUST DO list

1. prepare for my FYP oral presentation
2. tidy up my fyp details and burn into cd
3. print fyp report (hard cover one)
4. get a job
5. read more english books to improve my english (too lousy now)(at least must finish the two dale carnegie's book i bought)
6. take more photos with friends
7. go home
8. meet all my secondary school friends
9. read newspaper everyday (hopefully can have this habit)
10. revise my japanese language and learn more
11. watch animes and dramas and read manga.... hehehe
12. Exercise (play squash again, swimming and jogging at least once a week. ;p;p)

If you got any suggestion on what else should I do, let me know. I can only think of these few now.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How bout the Da Vinci Code's le?
lalala

~AmK~ said...

Emm... the Da Vinci Code ar....

Will try to read but it seems a bit deep for me. :P:P

Anonymous said...

cheh...
tat day i tell u, u say easy one.
dun c u small :p

~AmK~ said...

haha... That day was that day, today is today... will try to read though.

Anonymous said...

hehe..

how about doing some sports for health?

u won't have that much luxury when you start working =D

py

~AmK~ said...

it's true. don't really had time during the school time also. good suggestion. thx py.

xxRotiBoyxx said...

ei... biao mei..

since when you start to blog in english adi??

huhuhu...

~AmK~ said...

biao ge: I write in both languages one. friendster and here also the same.

Anonymous said...

hey ai mei, u also like to read dale carnegie's book??? which 2 books that u bought??? borrow to me....
I only bought his "chinese" version de, lazy to read in english, LOL

One more very important thing, if u wanna learn to read newspaper everyday, go follow py do fyp, she will influence u slowly de....
WAHAHAHAHA

(aiyaaa, py, paiseh lor)

And ai mei dun worry much about ur fyp presentation, we will go support u during ur presentation de... with our support, u sure can do very well de... hehe

Happy preparing oral presentation,
CL

~AmK~ said...

opps.. i still haven't read today's newspaper. hehehe....

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~