Monday, May 4, 2009

Count down: 4 more days to go

I have been started this count down in my MSN since last week if I remember correctly. Wei Wei told me not to put that as she doesn't feel good looking at that. But sorry Wei Wei, I will keep it there till count down to 0 day.

So, how should I spend the last 4 days?
If you ask me how I feel, I don't really have exact answer to it. Just hope that good things come asap. Also, good luck will come to me.

Sometimes, I tried not to compare with others. As comparison will eventually make either one happy or sad. Unfortunately, most of the things which I can't avoid myself to compare with others normally made me sad.

For this time, I'll do my best to keep myself happy. Not to avoid anything. Not to afraid of anything. I know I can.

Ganbatte kudasai!!!

12 comments:

chee lap said...

jia you~

ChoonShih said...

When something is taken away, you'll get something back. Cheer up, gal.

薇薇 said...

ganbatte!
we'll stand by you to support you!

黰真 said...

I am proud of you, sis.. Good Luck

~AmK~ said...

Thanks to all of you... I'll try my best. ;)

Jen Wong said...

Ganbatte!!!!

Sabrina said...

All the best and good luck...
Jia you!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go,
Rock and roll~

cs

Miharu said...

I prayed to all the gods in the temple for you already :P Hopefully all things good come your way soon!

~AmK~ said...

Thanks miharu, please let me know which temple u pray. I may need to go there return the blessing and can go there again if i have wishes next time. ;)

Miharu said...

I always go to the Kuan Yim Teng at Pitt Street in Georgetown. May the gods bless you :)

~AmK~ said...

emm.. seems like kuan yim still love me.. ;p;p

see my new post. ;p

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~