Friday, May 1, 2009

X-Men origins: Wolverine


This is a movie which a lot of my friends wanted to watch so much that make it a must watch in cinema movie to me as well. The movie was on screen since 29th April 2009. HC is kind of cannot wait too long and thus suggested we watch it on 30th April 2009. As this is in my must watch list, we deal to bought 2 tickets on 30th April 2009.

X-Men to me is a very cool and exciting movie. I can't remember well what is happening in the X-Men I, II and III. In fact, I think I only watched one of the three and still trying hard to recall which is the one I watched. However, the recent "comics movies" are so well-done (like Ironman and Dark Knight) which make me having very high expectation on this show, especially I quite like Hugh Jackman. ;p;p

Unfortunately, I am a bit disappointed and told HC that luckily they filmed the other 3 before this after leaving the cinema. I would say I quite like the story and also some of the scenes are quite impressive. HC said the story in the movie does not follow the comic version. But, for a person like me who didn't read the comic, I think that is just fine for me. However, the computer graphic of this movie is almost totally cannot make it (cause some are still impressive). It is just so fake that very obvious it is filmed in studio + computer graphic effect.

Anyway, just my opinion, I do enjoy some of the scenes but I guess it can be better produced.

3 comments:

黰真 said...

kind of confuse of what you mean... Do you like it or you feel disappointed? Oh well, I will check it out pretty soon

~AmK~ said...

like the story but disappointed with the production.

White Water said...

she is always confused....
she is the one suggesting to watch and write here say i cannot wait ald...

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~