Thursday, May 7, 2009

New start... Better start...

Same day 2 years ago, I got my first job offer if i remember correctly. That was on my last day of Uni life, my FYP presentation day.

Today, I got an offer at the very last day which I still can continue to work in HP.

Life is just so cruel to me to make me wait till the very last minutes.
Yet, life is also very nice to me that I am always saved before I have to suffer.

Even so, do not take life for granted.
Given the new start, think hard and work hard to make my life a better one.

Jia you jia you.

Thanks to all the support given by my family, my boy friend (in special category) and friends. They did help me thru some of my sad moments for the past few weeks.

I love you all.... mmuuakkkkssssssss...

4 comments:

chee lap said...

good lor, shld belanja makan d....
:p

黰真 said...

Awesome, congratulation... SO, you are not going home this weekend, are you?

Anonymous said...

Great~ 柳暗花明又一村
Congrats! :D

cs

Miharu said...

congrats! so happy for you!

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~