Saturday, May 23, 2009

My teeth

It has been quite some time since my last update on my braces diary.

I went to see my ah ne ne dentist yesterday. He did some check up and explain to his supervisor about what he observed. They then discussed how to proceed. In fact, his supervisor is the one giving out 90% of the instruction.

Every time after my appointment with ah ne ne dentist, I can feel the pain and "sour sour" kind of feeling at the gum area. Most of the people who put braces before told me that they didn't feel any pain at all. I wonder is my problem or what. However, although I can feel the pain, it's just not tat kind of very very painful type.

Yesterday, after the tightenning, I still felt ok. As usual, the pain and sour feeling don't appear that soon. Few hours later, the pain started to let me know he is coming. I can barely eat french fries during the dinner. The feeling is like ah ne ne has tighten the braces a few level more than usual. Maybe he wanna close my case asap and no need to see me again. ;p I dunno. I just felt very very very pain till I have to take two panadol to "kill" the pain. FYI, I don't usually take panadol unless that is very very very serious case.

Hai... now then I think, what is the main reason of putting the braces. To torture myself? for slimming purpose? or I dunno... I remember I said before, I just hope to have two rows of aligned teeth.

2 comments:

黰真 said...

Just hold on to it.. You will be a pretty girl very very soon.. The sooner he close your case, the sooner you dun have to see him, and you will soon own the teeth that you desired. Just that, you were too skinner the last time I met you, so, please eat more..

aL said...

what colour u put now?
hmm,my appoinment will be 12th of june,but gotta purposely go bec kl a bit waste lo..
but i hope can settle this asap wor..
hmm,i scare to change my appoinment already bcos i changed it too many times until the assistant a bit complaint,haha...

 
Copyright 2009 ~AmK~